Have you lost your passion and feel like life is unbalanced? Do you question yourself and your confidence? Are you feeling overwhelmed, anxious or sad? Do you want to improve your relationships? Do you feel like you can never be “good enough?”
With gratitude, I welcome you to my counseling website. Making the decision to seek therapeutic advice can be a humbling experience. My goal is to help you feel safe in meeting you where you are at during the courageous journey you are on.
If you are experiencing feelings of sadness, worry, anger, loss, difficulty with relationships, or extreme stress or pressure, seeking professional guidance may be the answer for you or one you care about. When feelings and behaviors can be expressed in a safe environment, healing begins to take place.
I approach the therapeutic relationship as you are the expert in your life and I am joining you on your journey toward healthy self-discovery and positive change. I provide a collaborative, non-intimidating, peaceful, safe and confidential environment for you to express your feelings. When humans connect with each other through empathic relationships, beautiful and rewarding transformations happen.
Whatever led you to me, thank you for taking the opportunity to read more about me and my practice. I look forward to hearing from you for a free, brief phone consultation to determine if we are a good fit. May your heart feel whole, your spirit be understood, and your mind be at peace.
Therese Giedraitis Hensler, MSW, LCSW
Examples of goals people choose to work with me on:
- Trauma resolution
- Learning practices that improve self-compassion
- Moving from listening to your inner critic to embracing your brave self
- Setting healthy boundaries
- Building trust with others and yourself
- Understanding empathy and the role it has in connecting with others
- Steps to building a wholehearted life
- Getting unstuck in unwanted behavior and relationship patterns
- Grounding in your core set of values
- Noticing peace within your mind and body
- Boosting Emotional Intelligence
- Stress reduction skills
- Rebuilding family relationships